Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Santa's Coming in a Boat this year

The inside of the house looks like Christmas,but outdoors looks like a spring day. After having 2 days of heavy rain the grass is green,NO SNOW. It is 12 degrees and it is beautiful out there. Usually there is at least a foot of snow on the ground and the temps are in the minuses by now. (Global Warning I guess)
I spent the morning doing my usual and getting the island junk that piles up to fast cleaned up. I did my laundry and but some tealight candles on to burn with the pine smell to spread throughout the house.MMMMM!
Tonight we will go outdoors and do our decorating,and finish off our evening with yet another decoration for the windows of stain glass kit.(I bought after the holidays last year) then maybe a Christmas movie before bed.
Take care and I wish you all a Blessed day.

4 comments:

  1. I bet those candles smell wonderful. We have also had rain and the grass is green. We have even seen the sun a little today.

    Have a great day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lookey...I think I can post now..LOL. Lovin' your new blog here. I am gonna attempt to make me one...we'll see how that turns out :)Hope you are having a great week !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica,

    It is raining here to night and a bit chilli. I've moved my blog from HSB and was glad to find yours. I hope you get some snow for Christmas.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my new bloggy site:
    http://froglevelhomestead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete