Friday, January 28, 2011

Picture Friday

I thought I would post a few pictures this morning that really bring smiles to my face. They are why we have to do the things we do. To give our children what they need.

Yesterday after Jill studied for her Friday spelling test,she came into the kitchen and said Momma I want to help you make supper.

So I told her that the garlic bread needed to be made. I LOVE HELP!

This morning after getting up and having breakfast,getting ready for school the girls had time before the bus. Jill wanted to do some Math quizes on the computer.
She looks like she has "water in her basement" with her pants riding up. TO CUTE!

Jayne was bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning, after getting ready she danced all around the house with her stuffed horse named Sasa,  Jill bought her for Christmas.
She loves to make crazy faces and act all silly. MY SILLY BILLY!


YEP! IT'S MOMENTS LIKE THESE THAT MAKE ME SMILE........

Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing the pictures of your home and life :) You have such a beautiful family and home! I hope you have a wonderful weekend there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures of your family. It is great when they love to help in the kitchen.

    Have a great weekend with your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete