Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blog update

Hello Everyone, Sorry I have not been around to blog,but I have been busy with my Mom. She has not been feeling well and went into the hospital last Friday with a bone infection,that has now spread to the blood. She is having good days and bad ones,but today thank God is a good one.
I have spent a lot of time there and still am. I will be back to blog as soon as I can. I miss you all and miss all your blogs.
I will do my best to get back to blogging as soon as I can. Take care and I hope you are all well.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, I am so sorry your mom is not feeling well! I will keep her on my prayer list and hope she has a speedy recovery!
    Take care, Cary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been missing your posts. I will be keeping your mom and your family in my prayers.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete