Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hankie Holder

Good morning! It is another Fall crisp morning here in our little neck of the woods.

"Tis the season for those little runny noses" and after coming across this little project from Martha Stewart I thought it was perfect for my weeones to add to their bookbags.

These would be so cute made out of those pieces of felt you have in your craft cupboard. Made their favorite colors (green and blue of course)and their initials.
I might even get the girls to help and make their own.
Tonight's Project !!!!!!

Tomorrow I have some new exciting news from our household!!!!!!
Take care everyone and enjoy your crafting!

2 comments:

  1. I am very very uncrafty...but I think I could make these. I'm gonna go check out and find that site for instructions. They are really cute :)
    Cary Ann

    ReplyDelete