Friday, December 2, 2011

On The First Day Of Christmas

Our local hospital puts on a fund raiser every year entitled "The Northern Star"(it is when companys raise money to buy a Christmas tree,or decoration)
They have a night that entitles the lighting of all these beautiful decorations, with Hot chocolate, and scarfs for the children. I visit from Santa and candy canes are given out. 
Despite  the bitter cold temps the girls had a good time.



I know a few of the pictures are a little hard to see, but my battery was dying in my camera.


These are made out of metal and the horse one is my favorite 


 The train is beautiful


and oh course Santa came for a Visit.



3 comments:

  1. Your girls look so cozy in their santa hats! The lights are beautiful!

    I hope you have a wonderful day.

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lights.

    Have a wonderful day.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fun that fundraiser looked! Those lights are so pretty.
    Cary Ann

    ReplyDelete