Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Picture Post Part 1

I finally got a moment to download some pics from the last couple of weeks.
I never got to send out the Easter pictures as I was to sick with a cold to do so and only shared Easters past with all of you. So without further ado here is the pictures from Easter morning in our home 2012.

The weeones woke early.
 Easter bunny had brought toys.
 The girl decided they wanted there ears pierced for Easter. We went Easter Saturday into the city and got them done at Ardenes.


 There was loads of white chocolate bunnies around the house.
 and of course Easter would not be complete without peeps.
 They got these great books of Skittles.
 Bunny peeps.Hummm something new here.
 Jayne's favorite green peeps.

 The girls got a new soccer ball to share.

Justin got a cool new FOX hat. (I bet the Easter bunny was grinding his teeth bringing this one)


I did not do to much decorating this year. only put a few things and enjoyed my daffodils I bought from the Cancer foundation.
We had Easter supper with my Parents and Hubby had to work night shift. But all in all it was a nice quite Easter.



1 comment:

  1. What great pictures. I am sure your girls will have fun with earrings. I know my two enjoy them.

    Have a wonderful day. How is your mom doing?

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete