Thursday, August 30, 2012

Finally Back with Internet

I started my last post on Monday and was not able to finish it, or post it as we had a very bad thunder and lightening storm, that took out our power for 10 hours. Along with that it also took out the internet, which was out till this morning.

I am sorry for not posting my Jam Jam cookie recipe until now.


Jam Jams


2 eggs
1 cup brown sugar
6 tbsps. syrup
2 cup shortening
2 tsps. soda
1 tsp lemon or vanilla
Flour to roll thin
Mix all ingredients. Add enough flour to roll thin. Then cut and bake at 350F for 12 - 15 minutes. While warm, put together with favorite jam.

1 comment:

  1. These cookies sound delicious. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm glad your power and internet is back on. I love the pictures of your camping. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete