Thursday, May 2, 2013

I've Been Hacked

A couple weeks ago, I could not receive my emails, nor could I use my pass word to access my email account.
I tried to get help from my email account company but was not successful. After researching what had happened to me, I come to find out I was hacked. :(
This left me with having to choose a new email and losing all my info like addresses, notifications and the worst part is knowing that someone could use my email to send others viruses.

I wonder how this could happen I follow all the info and have all the latest anti theft for my computers, and spyware, and virus controls.
Anyhow I'm back and if anyone of my blogger friends has received a email from me with my old email address please delete it.

My new address is

jessicacarey5@live.com

I will be back later with a little update as it has been forever since I last blogged.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear this. I don't know much about computers. I hope you don't have any future problems. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jessica!

    That really stinks!

    I hope you and your family are well. I can't wait for an update! Have a wonderful weekend.

    :)Vioki

    ReplyDelete