Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Menu

With all the rain we are having, along comes thunder storms. Friday afternoon before we left our power had blinked a few times leaving us with no Internet. When we got back home it had still not come back on. Sunday we were finally able to get a hold of our provider and they got me to try a few different things. No luck so they were sending out a technician this afternoon to see what the problem was. (I wrote my post yesterday from my phone which I have Internet on.
They just left and I was not sure how long it was going to take so I changed my menu around a bit for the week. I stead of beef stew today we are having chicken nuggets,homemade fries, and coleslaw.

Monday....
B... Homemade waffles with warn blueberry syrup
L... Ham,cheese,and crackers, fruit salad, and cake
S... Homemade fries, chicken nuggets,coleslaw
Desert... Popsicles


Tuesday...
B...eggs,bacon,toast
L...subs, fruit,chocolate chip cookies
S...beef stew with doughboys, homemade bread
Desert... Butterscotch pie( I have so many eggs right now)

Wednesday...
B...french toast with syrup, and bacon
L... Homemade soup crackers, roll, pudding, fruit
S... BBQ pork chops, baked potatoes, veggies
Desert oatmeal cookies with fudge frosting

Thursday ...
B... Ham and cheese quiche, toast
L... Hot lunch buy day!
S...chicken in BBQ sauce, pork fried rice, honey garlic noodles
Desert... Left over sweets.

Friday....
B.... Scrambled eggs, ham and toast
L... Flakes of ham sandwiches with left over soup, fruit salad, brownie.
S... Take out!

I pray all my blogging friends are not anywhere near the terrible tornadoes that have hitting the States.
Have a wonderful day.

1 comment: