Thursday, February 6, 2014

Mid Week

Yesterday both Hb and Jill were home sick.
I put a big pot of beef stew on with loads of broth so they could sip on some, and also I find the dough boys absorb a lot.
It was a early night, and everyone got a good nights sleep. We all had a good morning. Homemade waffles, HB went to work, and all the kiddies went to school.
It was a very cold morning. -27 and it did not warm up to much.
Around 8 ish my back began to ache.   By 10 I could barly move. It was not a pleasant day for the rest of the day for me. Mom was very sleepy today so I did not stay to long inbetween meals so both she could rest, and I could come home and rest my back a little before going back.
I made a penne casserole with a green salad for supper.
I had a very hot bath and slipped into my PJ's and relaxed a bit on the couch before the kiddies got home.
They set the table for supper, and HB did the barn work for me. Justin filled the wood boxes,and the girls cleaned up after supper and cleaned the kitchen.
Did I mention that I love my family.
I sure hope I feel better tomorrow. The last time I put my back out it took awhile. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday and my Dad will be off for the weekend.
Well I'm going to go lay down and see if the pain will settle a bit. Take care and I wish you all a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you are feeling better. You have had quite a month. It is great when family pitches in to help.

    Have a wonderful evening with your family.

    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete